Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome Little Boo

Well its all over..... Ciara Cronin (Little Boo) was born just after 12 mid day 29/3/2010 I must say she gave me a surprise I was expecting a boy!!!!! Well I had convinced myself she was a boy but she was so cute and perfectly perfect!!!! Had the cutest button nose and cherub mouth and her daddys face and shape head, Ciara was very tall, doctors were surprised as we were that she was so tall and had a podgy belly so took after me that way!!! So we took lots of pictures and dressed her in little oufit with a white bonnet and wrapped her up in her basket. We also got prints of her hands and feet to hold on to as well as other little bits so she will always be a big part of our lives and even though she was born sleeping it does not mean she didnt make her mark..... Ciara mummy and daddy wanted you from start to finish and we will always love you xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say, I can't imagine how hard this is. Big hug for all of you. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been an emotional journey for you all and I just wanted to say how strong I think you are. Ciara will never be forgotton and will live in your hearts forever xxx

    ReplyDelete