Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sat 27th March..... Well its nearly time.... they decided Monday is to be the day when I will have Little Boo. Dont know if Im feeling better or worse about it. I had to go in to the Hospital 3 times last week to do bloods because somehow they messed up and kept needing to retake them and these are the people that are performing my surgery hmmmm..... Its been a hard 6 weeks to say the least with a lot of things going thru my mind from the whole why how what if and will we try again??? Well the consultant slammed the door shut firmly on the trying again being an option in the future unfortunately its a non runner so Little Boo will be our one and only baby together and we will just concentrate on the little ones we do have between us we are lucky that we have them as so many dont even have that. Not that I would have wanted to put myself thru all this again but always a part of you would start wanting but its just not possible and I cant risk anything happening that might leave my little ones without a mum... So wish me luck (if thats the term for this kind of thing) on Monday morning I will finally have this part over and then we can try and grieve maybe get closure. Life at times truly drives you to the brink but always something there to pull you back....

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Ger, susan (trueblue 16)here from july club. Just want to let u know that im thinking of u, Alan & the kids at this difficult time & im going to make it my business to get to a church 2moro & light a candle for boo. Ur in my prayers & thoughts hun, take care xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete