Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday 11th March.... Apart from still having to answer stupid questions Im coping pretty okish on daily basis but no its not "done and dusted" as I was asked today I get so annoyed at times do people not realise this is my baby the same baby I felt move and kick and saw on scans I wonder if I carried full term would I get the same attitude??? Makes me so angry do people not realise it is hard enough without stupid comments so please think first before saying something that just makes it harder!!!! I decided yesterday I had enough of the hospital also and that I would prefer going to my doctor surgery to get the bloods done its just too hard to be going in and out of that hospital when I have no reason other than letting the doctors up there see that yes I am still here and no nothing has changed.... So they arranged that I can go to my doctor instead at least I will have no waiting around and no happy new mums or dads walking around me not that I begrudge them its just hard for me right now to see all that and be faced with all that we have lost even though I think about it constantly anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment